Every month, Xbox Game Pass gets updated with new titles for players of the subscription service to enjoy. It’s almost a running joke at this point when saying that it’s the best value in gaming, but we’d be lying if we said otherwise. Here are the new additions to the service coming in May 2022.
New Xbox Game Pass Additions for May Include NHL 22 & More
- Loot River (Cloud, Console, and PC) – May 3
- Trek to Yomi ( Cloud Console, and PC) – May 5
- Citizen Sleeper (Cloud, Console, and PC) – May 5
- Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Anniversary Edition (Cloud, Console, and PC) – May 10
- Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising (Cloud, Console, and PC) – May 10
- This Was of Mine: Final Cut (Cloud, Console, and PC) – May 10
- NHL 22 (console) – May 12
Trek to Yomi, Citizen Sleeper, and Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising are launching on day one on Xbox Game Pass. This means the day those games are released, you’ll be able to play them immediately on the service. Titles that launch this way are a huge boon to Xbox Game Pass.
Of course, other heavy hitters like NHL 22 skating onto the console service is great for any hockey fan who has been holding out on purchasing the game for that steep $60 price tag. It’s a stellar way to get your hockey fix as we gear into the playoff season.
There are a few DLC and updates landing on the service as well this month:
- Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition Dynasties of India – Available Now
- Halo Infinite Lone Wolves Season 2: Available Later Today
- Stellaris 3.0 Update * Nemesis Expansion – Available Today
The Halo Infinite Season 2 update is finally here. Fans have been waiting for the next major seasonal update in Halo since it launched back in November 2021. Season 2 brings two new multiplayer maps, a brand-new battle pass, and plenty of other surprises for fans to discover.