Halo Infinite features one of the best single-player campaigns in the popular FPS franchise. In addition to the rich open world, great story, and intense shooting action, it is full of challenging boss encounters. One of them is Bassus, the boss players meet at the end of the Excavation Site mission. Here’s how to defeat Bassus easily.
How to Defeat Bassus Easily in Halo Infinite?
- In the boss encounter, the best strategy is to keep your distance – you don’t want to be within range of his Gravity Hammer!
- From a sufficient distance, blast away at the space monkey with a plasma weapon. This way you will break through his shields. Just keep in mind you have to be persistent because they will regenerate.
- Just behind the location where the fight begins, there is a room with Fusion Coils lying around. Hurl the Coils in the Bassus direction for the massive damage.
- If you run out of Fusion Coils, there are a few more on the left next to the control panel in the first room where the combat started, as well as a refill for the plasma gun.
- For the rest of the fight rinse and repeat. Maintain your distance, keep his shields down with a plasma cannon, and toss Fusion Coils at him like there is no tomorrow to speed up his demise.
Following the easy guidelines above, Bassus will fall pretty fast because he is not a particularly difficult boss in Halo Infinite; all it takes is a little concentration and the appropriate strategies to dispatch him and continue the story.
For more related guides, check out the best FOV for Halo Infinite, learn about everything in the Halo Infinite Season 2 Battle Pass and what to do when you get that multiplayer is Unavailable Error.