At heart, Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds is an auto-battle game, which is popular with many different types of gatchas. It has some helpful features, including mounts, but you may want to experience the beautiful world of Ni No Kuni on foot; therefore, the question is, can you disable automounting in Ni No Kuni: Cross Worlds?
What are Mounts in Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds?
Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds is no different from other games when it comes to mounts. You are rewarded with a mount in the main story. There are several different ones, all unique in their own way.
Here is the list of the available mounts and how to get them:
- Catarumpus: Complete the Unexpected Company quest.
- Birdy: From the Shop.
- Wing Glider: Medal Exchange Store.
- Rustbucket: In the Kingdom General Store.
- Penny Farthing: From the Shop.
- Yakk: Al-Khemi’s Lucky Pot.
- Swing: From the shop.
Once you have unlocked your first mount, the Catarumpus, the game will automatically summon it when moving from one place to another.
Is There a Way to Disable Automounting in Ni No Kuni: Cross Worlds?
While you can’t exclusively disable auto-mount, you can prevent it from happening in a few ways.
- Mounts won’t be summoned if you are in the middle of the battle as your character will automatically dismount once the fight ensues.
- If travel by foot, your mount won’t be summoned in this situation either.